Like your vehicle, WordPress needs to be maintained on a regular basis. This can be overwhelming to keep up with on your own, so I have created monthly WordPress Website Maintenance Plans to fit your needs. These all include offsite backup with rollback capabilities, version control – and even add additional security features (such as locking down logins and setting custom user roles). A website maintenance plan is an excellent way of keeping your website up to date while keeping your costs to a minimum. It is also a great way of ensuring you will be able to get help when you need it. Website maintenance is not for everyone – having to deal with the hassle of running backs, updating WordPress Core, host scripts, plugins, etc. Kissa’s Kreations WordPress Maintenance Plans alleviates you from having to manage that backend administrative tasks.
Why do I need a WordPress Website Maintenance Plan for my website?
Having a maintenance plan gives you peace of mind knowing your site is in good hands and well taken care of. Your site will be regularly checked, optimized and backed up.
If you were not told this or your current/previous web designer said that you don’t need to update your website, THEY WERE DEAD WRONG! You should always be able to update your site (and you need to keep plugins and your WordPress install up to date, by the way). Things may occasionally look strange or throw errors after an update, but your site’s overall design shouldn’t be one of those things. Period. I am your tech partner. When new technologies come, making what you currently have outdated, I will let you know. It may cost more money to upgrade you, but I want to at least give you the information to make that decision. I will not let you get 3, 4, 5 years behind the latest web standards.
WordPress Website Maintenance Plans
One Time WordPress Website Update – $100
- A full site Backup of database and website files
- Update WordPress Core Platform to the latest version
- Update all plugins to latest versions
- Review Spam comments and clean up
- 15 minutes of technical support (additional technical support time will be billed at standard hourly rate)
WordPress Website Maintenance Basic Plan – $48 monthly
- WordPress Core Platform updates, when appropriate
- Monthly plugin updates
- Monthly theme Updates
- Weekly database backups
- Monthly review of spam comments and clean up
- 15 minutes of technical support (Does not roll over month to month. Additional technical support time will be billed at standard hourly rate.)
WordPress Website Maintenance Pro Plan – $78 monthly
- The above PLUS
- Weekly plugin updates
- Daily database backups
- Broken link monitoring
- 15 minutes consulting per month (Does not roll over month to month. Additional technical support time will be billed at standard hourly rate.)
Let me take the hassle out of your website maintenance, sign-up for a WordPress Maintenance Package.
Want more email support to makes changes to your site?