Do you want to host a webinar but the thought of figuring out all the pieces make you want to pull your hair out?
Do you already have a system but need help on the day of the webinar. To help facilitate questions, chat and troubleshoot technical glitches?
Do you need help setting up your opt-in page?
Let me help YOU get your webinar up and running!
Here are some of the things that I can do for you:
- Select Webinar Platform – I recommend WebinarJam, EasyWebinar for WordPress, Zoom or Go To Webinar depending on your budget and needs
- Webinar Preparation
- Setup opt-in page
- Setup auto emails
- Connecting webinar to payment system
- Handling pre-webinar questions from attendees
- Providing form to gather questions to be answered during webinar
- Pre-webinar sound/video check – Be sure that your attendees can hear/see you
- Facilitating questions asked before and during webinar
- Linking to various websites during the webinar in chat
- Watching public/private Facebook pages or groups for those that are having technical problems
- Post webinar recording to members-only website page
- Sending out webinar replay to list
- Creating a ‘To Do’ list from things you say during the webinar
- anything else you can think of…
Ready to get started?
"Before I found Karissa, I was planning to host my first webinar. I didn't have the time, nor was I interested in learning the technicalities of the platform. I knew trying to be both moderator and presenter would interfere with the power and impact of my presentation.
Karissa is a dream come true. Not only did she take control of all the techy details, she soothed me with her caring nature. I knew I could just relax on what I do best... presenting, as I left the rest up to her. The webinar was a great success. I didn't have to think about anything other than delivering my content. Karissa even knew to do things I didn't know needed to be done, insuring the communication between myself and the participants was smooth, elegant and professional. Working with Karissa is a joy. She is calm, grounded and a true professional, an expert in her field.
Now, I can't imagine doing a webinar without her. As I move forward preparing to create my new home study program from the webinar series we did, I have complete faith and knowing that Karissa will create everything necessary to systemize all the pieces of the puzzle together as we create a first class product. I especially love the passion Karissa has for her work. Creating systems and making the magic happen behind the scenes clearly excites her. It doesn't get better than that.
If you are considering hiring Karissa as your assistant for any of her offerings, do it! You will be happy with the results and you will feel at ease knowing that she’s got your back in ways you can't even imagine."
Jaitara AshlieInternational Speaker, Healer, Author, Coach and founder of www.SensualSage.com