WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) publishing platform that has taken the world by storm! Originally a blogging platform, it has evolved to be so much more, and is used by over 25 million people, and powers 8.5% of the websites on the internet! CMS is a copulation of programs, applications, tools, and plugins that cohesively work together for the creation and management of a customized website. We choose the WordPress platform because the benefits are infinite. By designing on WordPress we creates modern polished custom website utilizing the latest technology. We build all sites on a premium WordPress StudioPress theme to build a solid foundation that will last for years to come. This also gives you the ability to edit your content if needed or post blog posts. Learn more about WordPress HERE.
Mary Kay WordPress Setup Package
- 1 hour strategy session
- WordPress installation
- Theme set-up and customization
- Your photo as a Favicon or one that matches site theme
- Customize header/logo integrated into the site
- Up to 10 pages (Typically Home, About, Events/Calendar, Promotions, Recognition (Area/Director/Unit), Training, Photos & Contact)
- Basic plugins installed
- Basic Widgets and sidebar set up, includes links to Enriching Resources
- Footer links to your Personal Mary Kay website and Mary Kay InTouch
- Social media (Facebook & Twitter Feed) integration on site
- Feedburner, stat analytics and Google sitemaps (if required)
One Time Cost – Starts at $200 depending on individual needs
WordPress Monthly Hosting and Maintenance Plan
WordPress is software that needs to be maintained, and we include platform maintenance in our hosting plan. We can setup offsite backup with rollback capabilities, version control – we can even add additional security features (such as locking down logins and setting custom user roles). A website maintenance plan is an excellent way of keeping your website up to date, while keeping your costs to a minimum. It is also a great way of ensuring you will be able to get help when you need it. Website maintenance is not for everyone – having to deal with the hassle of running backs, updating WordPress 3.0, host scripts, plugins, etc. Kissa’s Kreations WordPress Maintenance Plans alleviates you from having to manage that backend administrative tasks.
- WordPress Platform Updated, when appropriate
- Monthly plugin maintenance
- Includes 15 minutes of technical support (additional technical support time will be billed at standard hourly rate)
Monthly Cost: $15 (This is included in Kissa’s Kreations billings.)
Mary Kay Content Managment Plans
Choose from our wide range of plans on our Plans Page.
Live Client Sites:
Additional Service Options
- Email marketing opt in box
- Add blog to site
- Database Back up — Available on its own, or as a weekly, monthly or quarterly subscription.
- Traffic Analysis — Available on its own, or as a monthly, quarterly or bi-annual subscription.
- Blog Posting, with or without images — available daily or weekly.
- Comment monitoring — Let us monitor comments posted to your blog for you so that spam doesn’t get posted and valid comments are published within a reasonable time frame.