"Kissa's Kreations" has become "Profoundly Purple"!
Get notified of my rebrand launch promotions plus my "11 Ways To Protect Yourself With Technology" PDF,
new workshops and periodic emails with special offers.
Ready to ease the pain of technology in your business?
Do you need a makeover for your website or brand?
Are you tired of doing all the annoying “techy-stuff” yourself?
As your personal 'secret weapon' I can ease the pain of technology in your business!
I create the systems and support you need that click all the puzzle pieces in place so that you can have a smooth running powerful professional presence through your website, social media and webinar presentations.
I am looking for women entrepreneurs who are ready to prosper and make a bigger difference by freeing themselves from getting bogged down by the technical details, so they can fully show up doing what they do best.
I invite you to schedule a 15-Minute Introduction Call
What do you need help with?
- WordPress design & development
- WordPress Multisite
- Online course development
- Domain name purchasing & setup
- Email address & hosting management
- Website maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Audio & video support
- Shopping cart setup
- WordPress System Maintenance
- Website Support & Maintenance
- Business, Personal & Event brand development
- Logo design
- Style Guide & Brand Portfolio
- Print collateral materials (business cards, stickers, brochures, flyers etc.)
- Promotional materials (shirts, buttons, mugs, lanyards, banners etc.)
- Social media branding
- Email newsletter design
- Photo editing & enhancement
- Webinar Assistance
- Marketing (internet & email marketing, autoresponders, social media management)
- Data Management (systematically organizing login & passwords, email management, contact management)
- Computer Support (computer file organization, training and troubleshooting
- Online systems setup
- Audio and Video editing
"Before I found Karissa, I was planning to host my first webinar. I didn't have the time, nor was I interested in learning the technicalities of the platform. I knew trying to be both moderator and presenter would interfere with the power and impact of my presentation.
Karissa is a dream come true. Not only did she take control of all the techy details, she soothed me with her caring nature. I knew I could just relax on what I do best... presenting, as I left the rest up to her. The webinar was a great success. I didn't have to think about anything other than delivering my content. Karissa even knew to do things I didn't know needed to be done, insuring the communication between myself and the participants was smooth, elegant and professional. Working with Karissa is a joy. She is calm, grounded and a true professional, an expert in her field.
Now, I can't imagine doing a webinar without her. As I move forward preparing to create my new home study program from the webinar series we did, I have complete faith and knowing that Karissa will create everything necessary to systemize all the pieces of the puzzle together as we create a first class product. I especially love the passion Karissa has for her work. Creating systems and making the magic happen behind the scenes clearly excites her. It doesn't get better than that.
If you are considering hiring Karissa as your assistant for any of her offerings, do it! You will be happy with the results and you will feel at ease knowing that she’s got your back in ways you can't even imagine."
Jaitara AshlieInternational Speaker, Healer, Author, Coach and founder of www.SensualSage.com