"Kissa's Kreations" has become "Profoundly Purple"!
Get notified of my rebrand launch promotions plus my "11 Ways To Protect Yourself With Technology" PDF,
new workshops and periodic emails with special offers.
Ready to ease the pain of technology in your business?
Do you need a makeover for your website or brand?
Are you tired of doing all the annoying “techy-stuff” yourself?
As your personal 'secret weapon' I can ease the pain of technology in your business!
I create the systems and support you need that click all the puzzle pieces in place so that you can have a smooth running powerful professional presence through your website, social media and webinar presentations.
I am looking for women entrepreneurs who are ready to prosper and make a bigger difference by freeing themselves from getting bogged down by the technical details, so they can fully show up doing what they do best.
I invite you to schedule a 15-Minute Introduction Call
What do you need help with?
- WordPress design & development
- WordPress Multisite
- Online course development
- Domain name purchasing & setup
- Email address & hosting management
- Website maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Audio & video support
- Shopping cart setup
- WordPress System Maintenance
- Website Support & Maintenance
- Business, Personal & Event brand development
- Logo design
- Style Guide & Brand Portfolio
- Print collateral materials (business cards, stickers, brochures, flyers etc.)
- Promotional materials (shirts, buttons, mugs, lanyards, banners etc.)
- Social media branding
- Email newsletter design
- Photo editing & enhancement
- Webinar Assistance
- Marketing (internet & email marketing, autoresponders, social media management)
- Data Management (systematically organizing login & passwords, email management, contact management)
- Computer Support (computer file organization, training and troubleshooting
- Online systems setup
- Audio and Video editing
Hi Karissa, Thanks for sending over the links. It was great talking to you as well and your advise helped out quite a bit. I now have a different perspective on how to tackle a WordPress Multisite project.
Nick R.WordPress Developer